Kaixo eta ongi etorri Euskal Herrira
(Hello and welcome to the Basque Country)
In this app we propose you two routes to visit Bilbo. Through these routes we hope you can catch a glimpse of the story of the city so as to understand the current reality.
We believe it is imposible to understand a city like Bilbo without knowing the geographic and social context in which it is located.
This is what we offer:
- The proposal of two touristic routes with 37 interesting points you won’t find in other guides or are not explained as we do.
- Multilingual app. The app will select the language you use on the phone if the translation is available.
- Totally free and offline working app, without ads.
- Open source code available to download on our website.
- Maps with various points of interest (drinking fountains, public toilets, especial places...)
These are the two routes we propose on the guide:
The sea inlet (Ría): In this route you will know the recent history of Bilbo, using the sea inlet as a common thread, especially the 20th century.
Old City (Alde Zaharra): This tour shows the ancient history of Bilbo and all its periods, besides current aspects.
This app has been created by the Zirikatzen! Collective. We are a group working on communication and political formation in Deustu. We decided to register this app as CC and deliver it for free and offline, besides uploading the source code through our website so that it can be used and improved by anyone interested in it.
We hope it will be useful for you.
Eskerrik asko! Thank you!
Free Bilbo - Guide is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-20. The program can be installed on Android.
Free Bilbo - Guide (version 4.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.